Study Materials and Online Learning Support
How Do I access my materials?
Go to Becker’s student downloads websiteLogin using the username and password you have been sent by Becker – ATC International to access your materialsIf your package contains the eBook Study System or the Interactive eBook Study System, you can either choose to study online or download the software to your windows based computer and then you are able to study offline as well.If your package contains materials in PDF format (such as Study Programmes, Monitoring Tests, Revision Question Bank, mock exams and Revision Essentials or MP4 Revision lectures), these can be found by clicking on the “more materials” link for your particular paper.
How do I download the Becker Software for the eBook and Interactive eBook?
Steps to Downloading the Software to study offline
- Visit the “Software Download” tab and follow the instructions to install the Interactive eBook or eBook Software onto your computer. You need to be connected to the internet and using a windows computer that you have administrator rights to. Further information can be found in the user manual within the site by clicking on the “Help” button.
- Once you have downloaded the Software – you open up the Interactive eBook directly from your computer and follow the instructions. You do not need to be online to use the software once it is installed however please connect the computer to the internet at least once every 30 days so it can check for any updates.
- Your account with Becker enables you to download the software onto a maximum of 3 windows computers. (The software is not currently compatible with Mac machines)
Can I use my mac or tablet to access the materials?
Currently our offline version of the software is only compatible with windows based computers. You can use a mac computer to view the online version of the eBook or Interactive eBook Our software is not currently compatible with tablet devices
How do I access the online Version of my Ebook?
- Once you have logged into https://onlineacca.becker.com/login you will be able to open your eBook / Interactive eBook immediately without needing to download the software – you will be working online and have the same access to all the materials contained within the software.
- You can access the online version of the materials using either a windows or Mac computer.
How Do I access Tutor Support?
As part of your online learning package, you can login into our forums and post a question for a tutor. To access the forums, login to Becker’s student downloads website and click on the “Support Forum” link in the top menu bar. Forums are checked on a daily basis and tutors will respond to your question within 24-48 hours.
My Becker software does not work
Please ensure that your PC meets the minim technical requirements for our Interactive eBooks,MINIMUM SYSTEM REQUIREMENTSWINDOWSVista/7/Win 8
- Intel Core Duo 2.0 GHz processor (circa 2006) or faster
- 1 GB RAM or greater (2 GB highly recommended)
- Hard drive with 5 GB or more free space
- Video card capable of 1024 x 600 resolution and 32-bit color or more
- Sound card and speakers
- To print the Performance Summary Report, a Windows-compatible printer is required
- Administrative-level access is required to activate and operate the software
- You have updated the software to the latest version
- 1. Open the ACCA software. 2. Navigate to the HELP menu on the top right of the app. 3. Select CHECK FOR UPDATES.
- You have rebooted your computer
- You have installed the software on a computer that you have administrator rights to
- You are using a windows based computer
- Your username
- The paper (s) and package (s) you have access to
- A description of the error you are receiving
- A screenshot of the error if possible
My username and password on the Becker materials website is not working
When you visit https://onlineacca.becker.com/login there are two options to recover either your username or password. Click on the relevant link to receive an email with your login detailsPlease note that if you have changed your password for the atc.morganintl.com website, this will not be relected on the Becker materials website. Please use the password you were supplied with or follow the details above to recover your login details to access your materials.
When will your December 2014-June 2015 materials be available? Can I start studying now?
If you are studying for papers F1, F2 or F3 all of our current materials and online learning packages are up to date and relevant for the next examination sessions. F1, F2 and F3 are valid for exams up until August 2015For all other papers, our materials are valid for the December 2014 and June 2015.
If I purchase an online learning package or online materials, how long will I have access to them for?
You will have access to the online materials for the whole period for which they are valid. For example if you purchase F5, these materials will be valid and available to you for both the December 2014 and June 2015 examinations. Online access will close after the last exam for which the materials are valid.