ATC International offers colleges and training companies, as well as individual ACCA students, the opportunity to study using our ACCA Approved Content materials. ATC International became part of ATC International in May 2011 and under the brand of Becker Professional Education, our ACCA and DipIFR materials have been awarded ACCA Approved Content Providers for December 2014 onwards under the new ACCA content approval programme. As an ACCA Approved Content Provider, our materials have undergone a thorough assessment by ACCA’s examining team to ensure they are of the highest quality and meet all ACCA Learning outcomes providing students with the best resources for success.
ATC International ACCA Approved Content Materials
ACCA Study Text: Comprehensive coverage of the syllabus with a focus on learning outcomes and designed to be used both as a reference text and as part of integrated study. The Study Text includes:
- An introductory session containing the Syllabus and Study Guide and approach to examining the syllabus to familiarise you with the content of this paper
- Comprehensive coverage of the syllabus including a visual overview to guide you through each chapter
- Illustrations and exhibits, examples with solutions and key points
- Exam advice and Commentaries
- Chapter summary and end of session quiz
ACCA Study Question Bank: a series of practice questions for each syllabus topic and linked to each chapter within the ACCA Study Text.
ACCA Revision Question Bank: Exam-standard questions together with full answers to support and prepare you for your exams. The ACCA Revision Question Bank includes:
- Past examination questions, updated where relevant
- Model answers and suggested solutions
- The most recent ACCA exams
Becker’s materials are currently available in a number of formats both online and offline. Becker produces a full range of study materials including our ACCA Revision Essentials Handbook, of which the content is substantially derived from materials which have been quality assured by ACCA. Find out more about our full range of online and distance learning study programmes.
- Lesson Guidance: a suggested timetable per paper indicating key topics to be taught in class along with corresponding question practice, suggested homework topics and guidance for lecturers on timings / syllabus coverage and worked question practice
- Revision Guidance: a suggested programme to follow for your revision phase of your taught course, providing guidance on key questions to work through in class and exam technique.
- Two Monitoring Tests: used to assess students’ progress to date, and identify areas of weakness. Questions and Answers are provided as separate documents.
- Revision Essentials: a condensed, easy-to-use aid to revision containing essential technical content and exam guidance (ACCA Papers only)
- Mock Exams: exam-standard questions and answers in test format, targeted at what our subject experts think will come up at the next sitting
|Download Samples for Paper F9|
|Paper||Lesson Guidance||Monitoring Tests||Mock Exam||Revision Guidance|
|F9||F9 Lesson Guidance Sample||F9 Monitoring Test Sample||F9 Mock Exam Sample||F9 Revision Guidance Sample|
|Paper||Study System||Study Question Bank||Revision Question Bank||Revision Essentials|
Guide to Becker’s ACCA Teaching Philosophy
This helpful webinar provides an overview about how Becker Professional Education approaches the ACCA professional qualification in regards to student’s needs. This approach has been developed through many years of teaching to students whose first language is not English. Becker’s philosophy in regards to ACCA training is not to just simply pass the professional qualification; it’s about giving the tools to all of ACCA’s potential members and their associates after having qualified to be able to develop professionally and apply those theories in professional experiences.